Rooms Hotel, Kazbegi
Who's it for?
- The woman who wishes to visit a mountain region in a unique and diverse Eurasian country, with a group of like-minded women.
- Someone who likes the idea of an alpine hotel set amongst a lush green forest with an up-close daily view of Mount Kazbek.
- The nature lover who enjoys wild walking, wild landscapes, animals & adventure
- The woman who wants to learn new skills like map reading & breathwork alongside yoga, meditation, and spa treatments.
- Someone who really wants to experience the slower pace of life and simple charm of a unique and ‘off the beaten path’ country.
Download the Full Itinerary
Putting the Caucasus Mountains on the map, young local designers have created a culturally sensitive modern hotel with an eye on its breathtaking surroundings.
Located in the sleepy mountain town of Stepantsminda (in an area known as Kazbegi), the former Soviet elite sanatorium lay abandoned for decades but has now been transformed into a five-star hotel where alpine cosiness meets industrial chic.
The 155-room wood, glass, and steel structure was designed by Adjara Arch, in conjunction with Tbilisi-based architects Nata Janberidze and Keti Toloraia, and incorporates timber interiors (reclaimed from dilapidated buildings in the west of the country), cosy leather armchairs and pendant lighting throughout. The bright and spacious communal lounge and dining area with shelves filled with Russian and English language books, and its walls are decorated with vintage Soviet sports posters.
In their own words, it’s an “alpine hotel reinvented.”
“The Rooms Hotel rests 1800 meters high on the majestic Caucasus Mountain of Stepantsminda in the pastoral capital of the secluded Kazbegi region. Time stands still encompassed by massifs and gorges. The visual impact of the towering mountain range is so striking that even hotelier Valeri Chekheria, CEO of Adjara Group Hospitality, is stunned every time he visits the property. “For the first few hours, I don’t take any meetings,” says Chekheria. “I don’t answer my phone. I don’t even move. I just sit on the terrace watching the mountains.” Here, one starts to realize the true luxury of quiet solitude. Even the most obstinate workaholics surrender to the summits’ mysterious powers. Tranquility reigns and a moment of such unadulterated lucidity is priceless”.
by Stephan Rabimov for Forbes
Fitness Classes & Excursions
Cost & Reservation Info
- 6 nights/7 days accommodation in a Mountain View King or Twin room at /Rooms Hotel’ Kazbegi
- 1 night accommodation in a King or Twin Room at ‘Rooms Hotel’ Tbilisi
- Breakfast, lunches, and dinners (unless stated below)
- Coffee, tea, and other select non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily Fitness classes & Skills workshops with a highly experienced trainer
- A 2-hour yoga and sound healing experience with an instructor from ‘Tbilisi Yoga Loft’
- Wine Tasting in Tbilisi
- Visits to the cultural sites of ‘Ananuri Fortress’ ‘Mtshtekha’ and the ‘Friendship Monument’
- 60-minute spa treatment
- Luxury Welcome Pack
- Complimentary WIFI
- Transport to and from the airport
- Round- trip transportation to all excursions
Detailed Price Breakdown
- King Room – Single Occupancy (Price TBC)
- Twin Room – Double Occupancy (Price TBC)
(All twin rooms must be booked by two friends at the same time).
Rates do not include airfare to and from Georgia, alcoholic beverages and two lunches & 1 dinners; additional spa treatments or supplemental activities; or optional gratuities for services.
We have a limited number of spaces available, so contact us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot on this ‘Leo Tribe Escape’ to Georgia!